Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Why doesn't the credit card company put your photograph onyour card?

On 12/20/2011 8:25 PM, RobertPatrick wrote:
The only place I get my CC stolen is buying over the internet.

I use a prepaid credit card for over The Internet purchases. I have 2 of
them. I find out how much money the vendor wants for the item/s and
load that much or a little more on the prepaid card. The prepaid card
isn't connected to my bank account so there is no danger of a dobad
getting into my bank account via The Web. If I had a credit card that
provided me with a one time number for each online purchase, I'd use
that. I ordered some equipment from a company in Californiastan one time
and I later found out that someone tried to make their car payment to a
finance company in Texas using my card number. There wasn't enough money
loaded into the card and it was refused at no cost to me. ^_^

TDD