Posted to alt.home.repair
Moderator Moderator is offline

Default Low-Speed Forklift Chase Ends In Arrest - OAKLAND CA - Sell forkliftfor scrap?

On 12/20/2011 9:08 AM, Home Guy wrote:
Robert Green wrote:

For a guy who's always lecturing people to trim their posts and
other netnanny crap, why on earth can't you put OT in the subject
line

And I need to put "OT" in the subject line because the subject line is
otherwise misleading or the exact nature of the post can't be deduced?

In this particular case (where the post is a story about a stolen
forklift and low-speed police chase) was my subject line too vague or
unclear? Would others mis-interpret this post to be "on-topic" because
I did not preface it with the universal "off-topic" designator "OT" ?

Since your post had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this
forum, it shouldn't even be here.

Your OT post might have been slightly relevant in the
alt.forklift.repair forum. Get it?