Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Low-Speed Forklift Chase Ends In Arrest - OAKLAND CA - Sell forklift for scrap?

"Home Guy" wrote yet another OT post about crime in America:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/...orklift-chase/

OAKLAND (AP) - A man accused of leading police on a low-speed chase from
Oakdale to Modesto has been arrested.

For a guy who's always lecturing people to trim their posts and other
netnanny crap, why on earth can't you put OT in the subject line to mark the
many deliberately provocative anti-American bullshi+ messages you enjoy
posting? Just like Muslim terrorists bring shame to all Islam, you're
making the Canadians who don't have your very big axe to grind look bad. I
am sure they don't appreciate your

P.S. - Apologies to Tony and other Canadians (except HomeGuy) for any
anti-Canadian comments I have made. I was provoked. (-:

--
Bobby G.