Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] greenpjs@neo.rr.com is offline

Default OT Why doesn't the credit card company put your photograph on your card?

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:12:51 -0500, Metspitzer
wrote:

Anyone think having your photo on your card is a bad idea?

Citibank did that as an option years ago. They sent us something
saying that if we wanted our pictures on the cards, they would do it
for free. However, we had to have the pictures taken at our expense
(similar to a passport picture). I never got around to it and they
stopped asking a year or so later. I have a feeling very few did it.