Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Why doesn't the credit card company put your photograph on your card?

In article ,
wrote:

I have that on all of my cards, they actually check about 10% of the
time.

Seems to largely be place dependent. I collect shirts from both Hard
Rock Cafes and Margaritaville. No matter where I go (Key West,
Nashville, or Grand Turk) the MVille always asks for ID. The HRC, never.
Actually, MVilles are the only places I can think of all the places I go
that checks ID with about every card use.