Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Best primer to avoid raising the grain...

On 12/19/2011 8:11 AM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 06:28:13 -0600, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
That would coincide with the quality of latex paint you use. Better
latex paints cure much harder more quickly.

I've recently come to that conclusion too. Only one question. How does
one determine which latex paints are of higher quality? I haven't seen
too many reviews of latex paint.

I believe you go into the top brand paint store of your choice and tell
them you want the best fastest curing acrylic latex they have. Thee
them what you expect and see if they can deliver. Sample ahead of time.