Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Harbor Freight Buying Guide (Humor)

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:56:06 -0800 (PST), Bill Leonhardt
wrote:

I feel pretty much the same as everyone else about HF. Go in there
with your eyes open and you'll do OK. Be cautious, though, with
regard to the multi-meter. I work at a large government lab and we
had a safety alert a couple of years ago with serious problems with
the multi-meter HF was selling. I actuall have one myself. Can't
bear to throw it out but I'll only use it for low voltage
applications.

Bill, are you saying that you're afraid to check a 15kV line with a $3
HF multimeter? Hmm, you may have a point there.

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti