Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dispensing Toluene, anybody?........

On 15 Dec 2011 04:19:27 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2011-12-15, Wild_Bill wrote:
Forgot to mench.. glass eye droppers (which was a fairly common term, but
fading) are rapidly becoming replaced with plastics.

I was on a quest to find some recently, and got a number of dumb looks, or
shown plastic versions even though I asked about glass droppers.

Finally spotted some of Rite Aid brand, 2-pack with a straight and an angled
tip.. and made in the USA.
The removable bulb part isn't rubber, some rubbery vinyl instead, but not
melted by lacquer thinner, at least.

I prefer glass, which is easy to clean, and indicates when it's not. Common
ear swabs are a decent bore brush.

If that source dries up -- do you remember chem lab in high
school or college? Get some glass tubing, a small triangular file, and
set up a propane torch (since you are not likely to have a Bunsen
burner, and you can flare one end to fit the bulb, and draw down the
diameter to make the small spout end -- to whatever size you really
want.

Or this? http://goo.gl/Sl0gB

--
Silence is more musical than any song.