Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dispensing Toluene, anybody?........

technomaNge wrote:

On 12/14/2011 03:37 PM, DougC wrote:
I have a project that I need to use toluene to bond some rubber. I don't
want to use any kind of rubber cement, as the bond is in...

For the applicator, I am thinking of just using a piece of glass lab
tubing as a manual dropper. This would allow avoiding contaminating the
jar. I'd like to find a plastic/rubber-bulb dropper that would hold
maybe 2cc's at a time, but so far all I have found has not been suitable
for this use. Any ideas?

Know anyone that injects (legal) medicines at home?
Grab a used hyperdermic syringe, clean it, test it
for toluene tolerance.

Does he know anyone who uses Insulin?

If it don't melt/dissolve, you are home free.

technomaNge