Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default FREE: Private Consultations

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:32:08 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?Rich Grise wrote:
??
?? Jim Thompson wrote:
??
?? ? From sheer boredom between an ending project and the next not starting
?? ? until mid-January... AND to avoid the cluck-cluck-cluck crap from the
?? ? white trash element lurkers perpetually interjecting themselves into
?? ? technical discussions, I offer the following:
?? ?
?? ? Send your circuit problem directly to me (via the E-mail symbol on my
?? ? website).
?? ?
?? ? If I can solve your problem in a few hours or less, I'll do it for
?? ? FREE, and send the results _only_to_you_.
?? ?
?? ? Limited time offer... valid only until the 2nd week in January.
?? ?
?? ? Let 'er rip!
?? ?
?? Well, it's about time you've priced yourself according to the value
?? of your contribution.
?
?
? If that were true, you would have to pay people to take your crappy
?ideas.

Greasy is a dope-ster, not worth hearing.

Then it's no wonder he has to pay, is it?