Dave Plowman

Default Commissioning a ring circuit

In article ,
wrote:
If, however, you're wanting to be regs-conformant so that the work you
perform is safe to your own satisfaction and so that you can with a clear
conscience assert that your d-i-y work is at least as competent as that
normally done by a practising professional, while still keeping your
spend on use-once-a-year test gear down to sensible proportions, then
knocking up something with which to confirm you didn't fall victim to
a short bout of narcolepsy while thinking you'd tightened up one of
the screws in your new sockets is an eminently reasonabubble use of
resources...

Agreed. In The Good Old Days, Maplin would have had a kit for one. I've
got a few bits of Maplin kit test gear I still use.

An alternative, of course, is secondhand from Ebay.

--
*Dance like nobody's watching.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn