Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A new Tower project completed!

On 12/12/2011 10:20 AM, willshak wrote:
Leon wrote the following:
On 12/11/2011 5:36 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 15:09:38 -0500,
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote the following:

How does one see into the top four, hmm?

Missed the short set of steps on the far end, did you?

I did, and I still can't believe 'em.
Sacre bleu, eet joost eezn't doone!

Looky here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...0362/lightbox/

Now look to the right end of the cabinet.

Maybe you can make another identical set and put them on the other side
of the cabinet so they look like part of the cabinet.
That way, both of you can access the drawers at the same time.
Otherwise, get rid of them and use a kitchen chair to get up there like
the rest of us do. :-)

LOL. That step stool is kinda heavy, solid white oak. I drag out the
kitchen chair when my wife is not looking. She likes to put her
seasonal fluff on the step stool steps.