Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A new Tower project completed!

On 12 Dec 2011 15:49:49 GMT, Han wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

Oh, I saw them when they were pointed out to me, Leon. But most women
wouldn't allow something as ugly and pedestrian as steps in their
precious kitchen! Sacre bleu, eet joost eezn't doone!

While I made a 2-step stepstool to reach up to otherwise inaccessible
areas, it lives in the mudroom on the "park side" of our house. In the
kitchen on the street side we have a kickstep roll-about stepstool that
we special-ordered through Goodman's Hardware before it sadly closed
(pancreatic cancer of owner).

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.
You should feel grateful. titter

To me, well worth the investment - lightweight, sturdy and you can kick
it around when you have your hands full, as when putting away groceries.

I keep a 2-step folder in the utility room next to the kitchen since I
use it very, very seldom.

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand