Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default A new Tower project completed!

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

Oh, I saw them when they were pointed out to me, Leon. But most women
wouldn't allow something as ugly and pedestrian as steps in their
precious kitchen! Sacre bleu, eet joost eezn't doone!

While I made a 2-step stepstool to reach up to otherwise inaccessible
areas, it lives in the mudroom on the "park side" of our house. In the
kitchen on the street side we have a kickstep roll-about stepstool that
we special-ordered through Goodman's Hardware before it sadly closed
(pancreatic cancer of owner).

To me, well worth the investment - lightweight, sturdy and you can kick
it around when you have your hands full, as when putting away groceries.

https://www.google.com/search?aq=f&s...hrome&ie=UTF-8
&q=kick+step#q=kick+step&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=u niv&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X
&ei=8yHmTtmvKMrv0gGh7ODxBQ&ved=
0CJMBEK0E&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=f5 2664628855b283&biw=1019
&bih=628
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/85e8xol

--