Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default What to use for bandsaw, water based or oil based fluid

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 23:25:32 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Maybe you want to try another brand. I have some Castrol brand and I
used DoALL in years past. Neither one seems to turn to powder. BTW,
they make formulations for cutting wood, too, and it's really good for
ripping and resawing.

The tubes I have are Tapmatic Edgelube. It would be interesting to
try a different brand. I think I bought mine from MSC many years ago
when it was still Manhatten Supply Co.

RWL