Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Eternal September

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:43:10 +0000, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 14:51:15 +0000 (UTC),

(Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

Well, I didn't have that problem, but in the last 24 hours, it seems
to have missed loads of postings, including some posted through it.
It doesn't have those articles available at all.

Yep. Vanished without trace, it seems. The last time this happened the
missing articles were burped up out of the blue over the next few
days.

I lost posts, too, in uk.legal. Posted 'em again, Agent said "Grrr,
these have already been posted!" I posted them again anyway. Next day
two postings for each message turned up.

MM