Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Private Consultations

Jim Thompson wrote:
From sheer boredom between an ending project and the next not starting
until mid-January... AND to avoid the cluck-cluck-cluck crap from the
white trash element lurkers perpetually interjecting themselves into
technical discussions, I offer the following:

Send your circuit problem directly to me (via the E-mail symbol on my
website).

If I can solve your problem in a few hours or less, I'll do it for
FREE, and send the results _only_to_you_.

Limited time offer... valid only until the 2nd week in January.

Let 'er rip!

I was thinking the other day about an early-warning monitor for failing PC
power supplies. If the caps start to go, the output will have increased
ripple. Lots of critical systems could benefit from this, and I personally
would build a few to meet my own needs.

A small module could plug into the end of a power cable.

A small board could monitor the voltages on the PCI bus.

Reaching test points for the CPU supply is harder. Not sure if the PCI bus
could be used to monitor that.

zero, and remove the last word.