Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default FREE: Private Consultations

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:56:04 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

From sheer boredom between an ending project and the next not starting
until mid-January... AND to avoid the cluck-cluck-cluck crap from the
white trash element lurkers perpetually interjecting themselves into
technical discussions, I offer the following:

Send your circuit problem directly to me (via the E-mail symbol on my
website).

If I can solve your problem in a few hours or less, I'll do it for
FREE, and send the results _only_to_you_.

Limited time offer... valid only until the 2nd week in January.

Let 'er rip!

...Jim Thompson

Makes sense to keep your designs out of public view.

John