Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A new Tower project completed!

On 12/10/2011 8:28 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Leon wrote:
The 26
drawers that I built for this unit put me at 98 drawers that I built
this year. The pantry is 8'x 8'x 16"deep.

98 drawers, eh? You would think that the women folk would run out of
things to put in those numerous drawers.

Looks good Leon. If the builder doesn't give you a pantry, Leon will
build one!

Thank you

Well those 98 drawers were for 7 different jobs.
There are several new homes in the neighborhood with our floor plan, I
am hoping to perhaps build the pantry again and again and.... I just
need to show it off now.