Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A new Tower project completed!

As many of you know my wife and I had a new home built with my 3 car
shop and her upstairs quilting studio. The only real thing lacking in
this new home was kitchen pantry storage. This particular house comes
in two styles. A 2 story and a 1 story. The 1 story has a walk in
pantry, the 2 story sacrifices the walk in pantry so that a staircase
could be added. About 15 months ago I began designing a free standing
pantry to place on a 15' long and 11' tall wall. Yesterday I finished
the "Country Style Pantry" and my wife is once again happy with her
kitchen. The 26 drawers that I built for this unit put me at 98 drawers
that I built this year. The pantry is 8'x 8'x 16"deep.

My favorite shots:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...0362/lightbox/