Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Eternal September

In article ,
Hugh - Was Invisible writes:
Anyone been getting any problems lately?

Twice in the last week I have been getting loads of requests for signons
and passwords and when it does come back it lists posts I've viewed as
well as new ones.

Apologies if there is already a thread on this but I do not have time to
plough through 8000 plus posts it is showing me this morning for uk.diy.

Well, I didn't have that problem, but in the last 24 hours, it seems
to have missed loads of postings, including some posted through it.
It doesn't have those articles available at all.

--
Andrew Gabriel