Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Wind not good for wind farms...

Still nice little job fixing them all coming up I'd imagine.
Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"The Other Mike" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 20:08:22 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
fred writes:
In article , Andrew Gabriel
writes
Interesting pics at 16:47, 16:38, and 14:48 (might be same as first
one)...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-...6082303?psdata
=11_3_8_4_9_10__CD11__CK12_14_15_

LMAO, useless in wind, useless in no wind, what is the point?

The one in flames I found particularly amusing.

Here it is in more detail...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/md93/se...57628334022703

Jesus H!

there's lumps falling off that - some of them on fire - and going
hundreds of ywarsd!

And they want to put these things up 400 yards from where people LIVE!!!

I object to them anywhere within 4000 miles.

Dangerous at any speed