Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wind not good for wind farms...

In article ,
fred writes:
In article , Andrew Gabriel
writes
Interesting pics at 16:47, 16:38, and 14:48 (might be same as first one)...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-...6082303?psdata
=11_3_8_4_9_10__CD11__CK12_14_15_

LMAO, useless in wind, useless in no wind, what is the point?

The one in flames I found particularly amusing.

Here it is in more detail...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/md93/se...57628334022703

That said, the gusts have been particularly fierce, going from nothing
to 80mph in half a second so I'm not surprised things are breaking.

Got a colleague stuck at the airport at the moment.
Apparently, British Airways is recommending a "full trip" to
the lavatory prior to departure. I guess that's polite speak
for number 1's and number 2's...

--
Andrew Gabriel