Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default New hip (metal content)

"Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable)"
wrote

But SCREW THEM, it's your body. You really want to go under General
Anesthesia and through all that associated crap twice? I sure the
hell don't, and hope I never have to - but that's the way to go.

-- Bruce --

I've been asleep and awake during major procedures. The ones while awake
were quite interesting, and the conversation revealed a lot to me. Still,
I'm not sure if I could tolerate a whole hip replacement under a local.
Sometimes, I just want to sleep through it, and not know.

Steve