Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Vee thread based worm wheel, the pics

That is strange, I have Ektachrome I developed myself using E3 and E4
process kits overseas and those are doing well. The Kodachrome
processed by Kodak - a dye process - those are turning a little.

I've kept them all in a air stifled box - closed, but able to breath
through the box itself. Others are in slide trays in double lapped boxes.

Martin

On 12/6/2011 9:50 AM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Jon Anderson wrote:
... Most of the slides were shot by my uncle in the 50's and have a
distinctly bluish tint. ...

Losing the red? IIRC, that happens to Ektachrome(?) Bob