Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Vee thread based worm wheel, the pics

On 12/6/2011 7:50 AM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Losing the red? IIRC, that happens to Ektachrome(?)

Could be, I'm not an expert on vintage slide film by any means.
Overwhelming majority of the shots are outdoors and show a deep blue sky
that strongly suggests polarizing filter. But even the indoor shots have
a bluish tint. Don't know just how far I can go in trying to restore
natural color, I'm a noob with RAW files, LR3 and CS4. I know I can do a
fair bit just with JPG's, but RAW should give even more control.

Jon