Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Vee thread based worm wheel, the pics

On 12/5/2011 4:53 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

On the other hand..the digital scanners are pretty good these days as
well, and dont require adapters and whatnot.

I have an Epson Perfection 2400. It does a pretty good job with slides
and negatives, but scans only to jpg. With my Sony I can shoot in RAW
and that gives me more options and flexibility in adjusting colors. Most
of the slides were shot by my uncle in the 50's and have a distinctly
bluish tint. I'm not sure if it's the film used, or age, but I know the
colors are not correct.

Ed is making a very kind offer!

Well unless told otherwise, I'm assuming it's an offer to sell. Have a
limited budget, but sure am very interested!

BTW, I emailed you a link to a few of my initial attempts at digital
infrared photography, did you get that?

Jon