Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Vee thread based worm wheel, the pics

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 11:24:55 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

BTW, if you're interested in a fine piece of photo equipment that has
a nice micro slide that can be removed and used alone, I have a
perfect-condition Bowens Illumitran that I might part with, if I knew
it was getting a good home. d8-)

Did a quick Google search on images, looks very interesting. But kinda
big for shipping. How much do you want, and how much does it weigh?
That could see a fair bit of use as is, I've got hundreds of slides I'd
scanned, but would love to copy with my camera. I shoot in RAW and can
do so much more WRT restoration than with scans.

Jon

That is a fine and generous offer. The Illumitrans is one of the
absolute best slide copiers ever made. Bar none.

On the other hand..the digital scanners are pretty good these days as
well, and dont require adapters and whatnot.

This is what I use..but its only good for 35mm and smaller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-FS1200-D...-/270866116351

Ed is making a very kind offer!

Gunner

Gunner Asch