Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Bandsaw for sale

"Ignoramus20484" wrote

You will love one! They can cut big pieces and mine is a "set and
forget" variety. I start the cut, it cuts, and turns itself off when
it is done.

I have one of the little HF green ones that everyone hates. I musta got a
good one. So far, no problems. I do love the things you mentioned about
it. I recently went and bought a Makita chop saw for the container roof
job, as I had a LOT of cutting to do. But I found a deal that threw in a
4.5" grinder with the paddle switch. A good price for what everyone else
wanted for just the saw.

I have informed SWMBO that there will be a bigger horizontal band saw and a
Hypertherm Plasma cutter showing up around here soon. Mainly trying to find
a deal on a band saw, and decide what size of a plasma cutter I need.

Her 2005 Thunderbird will be appearing Friday, shipped from Florida, so I
figure I can splurge a little, too. She had a '65 as a 16 year old, and
just fell in love with a 2005 50th Anniversary Special Edition, so had to
get it.

That will make the band saw and plasma cutter a little easier to slide

Life is good, and she says I can drive the 'Bird. It's a
hardtop/convertible. Now I gotta go get a new brightly colored Comeaux
welding hat, and some cheap sunglasses ................

Steve