Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default multiboot XP and W7

Thanks for the advice. I've been trying all day. The install error I'm
getting is from the CD. I found a step by step guide and I'm doing it
right. My old CD has a bad spot.

This may be dangerous, I'm downloading a new bootable CD from pirate
bay. I'll try it with my licence tonight.

I do have a second old 'puter here. It runs XP and has my control,
ACAD, mastercam, and some special visual basic apps on it. The second
two are home copies from when my son had legal access. None of this
stuff runs on W7. My goal here is long term - I need to be able to run
my shop stuff on new computers as the old ones die.

Thanks for the advice

Karl