Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Very low power dynamo (alternator actually).

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 15:01:09 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 15:37:41 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 08:18:22 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

[snip]

So, say something new about alternators.

---
Just to give you something to feed on?

I don't think so.

I'll say something new...

Perhaps Larkin would be happy to address Ian's question, "What I was
wondering was whether its possible to get more energy into the battery
by letting the generator output voltage stretch its legs so to speak
and convert the excessive voltage down with a buck converter"?

How about it, JL? Address the original question with your wisdom.
Dazzle us with your brilliance. We're waiting.

...Jim Thompson

I have. You can't see it because you've claimed to have killfiled me.

More to the point, the trolls have failed on this occasion to prevent me
getting an answer by kicking off a flame war.

KF'ing them probably helped - should've done it sooner.