Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stationsin residential property

Now days, I can stick in my credit card, and not even have to go in. Which
is nice, considering some stores have one door going in, and one to go out.
To get in and out, you have to walk through the entire store.

And Gomer Pyle doesn't come out and tell me Goober says hey.

"Harry K" wrote in message

???how is going to the gas station a big drag "these days" as opposed
to doing the same thing years ago? I see no difference today from 50
years ago except that now I have to pump my own gas.

Harry K