Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stationsin residential property

What's the miles range on the volt? 40 or so per charge? A loser, compared
to gasoline.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

I hate filling my own tank, especially in the winter. I don't know
which is worse though. If I had a stupid Volt, I'd have to plug it in
every night, then plug it in every day at work. So, it is easier to
fill with gas once a week or plug and unplug 10 to 12 times a week?