Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default multiboot XP and W7

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
I've got software that don't run on W7...

So, I'm trying to add multiboot W7 and XP on this box. Its already got
W7 installed. I made another disk partition. But W7 Is protecting me
from installing from within the OS. So, I just made a bootable XP
install CD. Same story. XP install disk runs a while then I get a
message from W7 about a virus and it shuts me down.

I guess my next step is to buy a new hard drive, now this is starting
to cost a few bucks. Will it work to install XP to a black hard drive,
then install W7?

Have I missed a better route?

Karl

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/vir.../download.aspx