Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stationsin residential property

I know electric heat is more expensive than fuel heat (at least in NYS). I'm
guessing electric travel is more expensive. And then, the question of how
many miles on a fill up, and how expensive the batteries when they die. With
all those concerns, I'll stick with gasoline or diesel vehicles.

"dsi1" wrote in message

Not having to go to the gas station ever again is one of the great appeals
of all-electric cars. These days, going to the gas station is a big drag.