Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Wifi tv outputs

Are there any Wi-Fi TVs with output that I can then send to another
TV?

In the models I"ve looked at, the only outputs are optical and
IR-blaster, , and I suspecit they can't be converted to something my
other TVs can use

My friend bought a new thin tv with Wi-Fil, so she can watch Hulu etc.
from the Web on the TV,, and I'm jealous.

But I'm not sure anyone makes what I would want. She only watches
one tv, but I have one in almost every room, once supplied by the VCR
and now by the the DVDR, via coaxial cable (with a couple signal amps
where needed). .

Thanks