Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement
worker bee worker bee is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline fillingstationsinresidential property

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 09:30:36 -0500, Home Guy wrote:
1) It's a long way to the gas station
2) You want to save a few bucks

There are a lot of good reasons not to transport & then store gasoline at
home for sure.

Valid reasons NOT to transport & store gasoline in legal amounts:
* Dangerous (for all)
* Tedious (for some)
* Cost savings are probably around zero over time (multiple things
considered)

Some potential reasons to transport & store gasoline in legal amounts:
* The wife loves not having to fill up (& hates anyone touching her car)
* It's convenient for me also (I don't mind what others invariablly seem
to consider too much effort)
* The additional danger 'can' be managed