Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Very low power dynamo (alternator actually).

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 04:08:30 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 20:13:10 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:59:35 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

I've KFd the 2 trolls (JF & JT) - I can't stop them attacking whenever I
post a question, but at least I don't have to read it.

Don't worry about missing useful comments they have made about
alternators, because there are none.

John

JF hurls insults while claiming to have answered my question, JT just hurls
insults

I _did_ answer your question... like a good teacher I posed it in such
a way to make you think. But you didn't. You're incapable.

- he might have once been one of the great pillars of the
electronics industry, but now he's just a bad tempered and bitter old fart.

Yep, Never mind still averaging a new patent every three years, and
two very complex analog/mixed-signal chip designs every year. What do
you have to show for your existence? Or are you still on the dole?

I've absolutely no fear of missing anything worth reading from those two.

I presume that means you'll shut up and go away? Good!

---
A wink is as good as a nod to a dead horse.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |