Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech
Bob Urz Bob Urz is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stationsin residential property

On 12/2/2011 8:36 PM, worker bee wrote:
Interesting story just developed over the past two months that I figured
I'd let you know about in case it happens to you.

how to get even with your neighbor:

find a road kill deer and put it beside his house
then call authorities for unpermitted deer kill in possession

find a dead skunk and put it into his trash can

call authorities that he is burying dead animals in his yard
(they might dig it all up) (that happened to my bro in law)

call authority's that he has a pot grow operation in his house

call authorities that he has unlicensed explosives in the house
and might be a terrorist

call authorities that he has un permitted internal remodeling in the house

call authorities that he is dumping motor oil in a hole in the yard

call authorities that he is making meth and put a small anhydrous tank
along the home with a few ephedra pills next to it

call ATF that he has illegal automatic weapons in the house