Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stations in residential property

New one, to me. Thanks for sharing. That is almost a Darwin award candidate.

"Bernie Ward" bernie.ward@hotmail wrote in message
Ever heard of using a shopvac to clean out a gas tank?

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...ld_man_su.html

On 12/3/2011 2:46 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Most guys siphon from the car to the boat -- gas is usually cheaper on
land. I've heard of folks fuel up the boat on land, before launching at
the slip. Something is odd, here.