Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for: Vee thread based worm wheel. Done Deal....

On Dec 3, 10:53*pm, Jon Anderson wrote:

That was directed more at posts suggesting what I was trying to do
wouldn't work well. And they would be right if any significant force was
to be transmitted. All in all, maybe I should have spelled out the
details up front. But there's usually a naysayer that will pipe up
anyway, that's the nature of usenet. My problem is I feel compelled to
explain everything instead of ignoring them.

Jon

I am probably a bit sensitive because I knew it was not what you
really wanted, but posted it anyway.

Dan