Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Parlous Parlous is offline

Default Best Way to Grind Silver & Collect Grindings

Hello - I need a way to grind silver bullion into basically dust sized
particles. I have manually taken a rasps, files and such and gotten
the desired results by hand. However, this takes forever and is a lot
of time and work. I need a mechanical solution. What kind of grinding
media, apparatus and such would work? I need to efficiently collect as
much silver as possible. Any ideas? Thanks, I appreciate it.

Also, if a ball mill would work, what would be the best grinding media
to use? Thanks again