Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Good stuff from the JPFO

"Gunner Asch" wrote

And its NOT paranoia if they ARE actually out to get anyone who looks
easy to take. And there are millions of them out there.
Fortunately..most of them live in urban areas..but hardly ALL of them.

Happens all the time.

I have the luxury right now of living in a rural town of 900 people. Most
of them comatose brainwashed Mormons. I live at the end of a dirt road, way
out. There are weeks when I don't even start my truck. I enjoy the hell
out of it after living in Las Vegas and Houston, where you better be going
60 mph from the time you leave your door step, and have to watch every 15
year old who looks at you twice.

Yet still, there are predators in the world. I get amused by the pronking
Pollyannas of the world when they come out and make foolish statements that
show their lack of life experiences, or even their cognizance of real life.
Too much Prozac, I would say.

By the way I figure it, it's going to get worse.

There's a place in Alabama or Georgia or somewhere close there that has
inscribed monoliths regarding the future of man. The first item on their
list is that there will be a population of 500 million, IIRC. Watching TV
programs that show all the drug traffickers and users, I can see that if
that is right, there will be a spontaneous cleansing of humanity. And I can
live with that, as I feel I would be spared.

But, should it come, I would secretly be feeling a little giddy about the
crackheads, thieves, and ne'er-do-wells who will be dispatched. And that
includes the You Know Who thieves inside the beltway, too, one in
particular. I would even consider willingly and happily participating in
the thinning of the herd.

Something's gotta give, and I say assholes first.

Rant off.

Steve