Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stations in residential property

Ever hear of not top posting?

"Bernie Ward" bernie.ward@hotmail wrote in message
Ever heard of using a shopvac to clean out a gas tank?

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...ld_man_su.html

On 12/3/2011 2:46 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Most guys siphon from the car to the boat -- gas is usually cheaper on
land. I've heard of folks fuel up the boat on land, before launching at
the slip. Something is odd, here.

I fuel the vehicles at the gas station, cause I live in a trailer park,
and I'm sure the park would not like fuel storage.

"Smokey Burns" wrote in message
Here's an interesting story about a guy siphoning gas from his boat
when a static spark ignited the fumes.

http://www.caller.com/news/2011/nov/...on-motor-boat/

You're certainly free to do what you want but I'll fuel my car at the
gas station.