Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stations in residential property

In article , worker bee
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 08:30:16 -0800, Harry K wrote:

Neighborhood fueds never turn out well. Find out
who is doing it and charge him with harassment.

I wonder how to find out WHO called it in.

When I asked, they said it was anonymous.

I wonder if it really was. Maybe there is a public record?

Either way, I'll figure out something. He can't get too far from me
without me seeing his dirty laundry (literally).

Sending in "tips" to the IRS and local tax authority can have amusing results