Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Vee thread based worm wheel, the pics

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 10:18:04 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Ok, here's a couple quickie shots. It's rude, crude, and ugly.
And it'll do exactly what I want. Therefore in my eyes, it's beautiful!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lWBNnCM3UgXEVXhw-ZsNDZ7fzYmlYFVNVB_Uxv1I2UA?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/RmcRcsTBy8uI3-J7aVCtzZ7fzYmlYFVNVB_Uxv1I2UA?feat=directlink

Should have just done it and been done with it. The manufactured version
of what I originally asked about probably would have cost more than I
wanted to spend anyway...

Jon

Yah Buddy..thats the ticket!!

Nicely done Jon!