Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stationsin residential property

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 12:18:03 -0500,
wrote:

Didn't stop the neighbors in that condo from letting their
dogs poop in our yard...I have been really impressed by the gall some
people show by walking their dog into our property to poop; strangers
with no axe to grind )

That can be fixed with some attention and a shovel. Take it back to
the neighbor and place it on the front step.

As for the strangers, pick it up in the shovel and catch up to them
and offer it back to them. They will surely appreciate it.

Hi,
My house is beside community mail box. People come to pick up their mail
from their keyed boxes. Some used to toss cig. butt onto our lawn.
I got upset and started to pick up the butt and give it back to the
person who threw it away burning. After a while they quit doing that.
Any how I think the OP is very unusual playing with gasoline like that.
Or is it FUNNY? Maybe accident waiting to happen. I hope he does not get
burned or his house does not go up in smoke sooner or later.