Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stations in residential property

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 12:18:03 -0500, Norminn
wrote:

Didn't stop the neighbors in that condo from letting their
dogs poop in our yard...I have been really impressed by the gall some
people show by walking their dog into our property to poop; strangers
with no axe to grind )

That can be fixed with some attention and a shovel. Take it back to
the neighbor and place it on the front step.

As for the strangers, pick it up in the shovel and catch up to them
and offer it back to them. They will surely appreciate it.