Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech
worker bee worker bee is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline fillingstations in residential property

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 08:30:16 -0800, Harry K wrote:

Neighborhood fueds never turn out well. Find out
who is doing it and charge him with harassment.

I wonder how to find out WHO called it in.

When I asked, they said it was anonymous.

I wonder if it really was. Maybe there is a public record?

Either way, I'll figure out something. He can't get too far from me
without me seeing his dirty laundry (literally).