Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech
worker bee worker bee is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline fillingstations in residential property

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 06:33:32 -0600, HeyBub wrote:
If you reply to your neighbor's affronts with piddly responses, like
sending him a fire engine at 3:00 a.m., this tit-for-tat business will
go on for decades

I agree.

BTW, out here, they send the ENTIRE fire department on EVERY call! I'm
amazed they have all this money - but it's in their contract. No matter
what the call, EVERYONE must go, trucks and all!

* In the dark of the moon, plant some Marijuana shrubs in an out of the
way place on his property. Wait a week. Call the fuzz.

Interestingly, there are legal pot farms out here.

The fence them in and put up identification at the entrance but you can
see them easily if you want and get in at night if you so desire.

I'm surprised all the high school kids don't crash them but I guess there
is enough legal pot around here that the kids don't need do that.